3.15.2007

Waveright

Who I am,
Can't see,
Can't hear,
Can't speak,
About anything,
With and degree of certainty,
Who I am,
Has no idea,
Of even my own thought patterns,
Distrusting,
Misleading me,
Hopeful,
Cursed under a ship while the waves rock,
The lightning,
Make me rise,
Clenched willpower,
Misleading me,
To believe I am strong,
I am strong,
To take on You,
In your own ship and crew,
I'm sure you wouldn't tell me that,
We are mapless and forlorn,
Spread about but do you,
Feel,
Anything?

I imagine it,
That,
You close,
Then swept away,
Apathy spiking drinks,
Secretes up through the earth,
Her own gift to ease man with his heavens,
His passions and loves,
Misleading me,
But it's easy,
It's so easy,
To believe in it,
That,
Her,
All spent on a park bench,
Can you stand it?
Can you swim?
With the earth,
The fireflies and judges,
To make right,
Everything,
Misleading me,
To null that,
It,
Me,
Me,
Me,
Please never me,
To sink ships with deceitful lighthouses.

No comments: