2.09.2008

Cassandra

It it takes,
Till I am an old man,
With the right music running in circles,
I will get back to,
My Cassandra my
Blazing crown queen,
The fairy home,
Surrounded in fog,
Your scarf trailing behind
My Cassandra my,
Violet menace to my health,
The doctors don't know,
The murmur in my heart,
Is your whisper,
Taken to extremes,
My Cassandra my,
Broken heart story,
Always gets old,
But we always got old,
And we did everything we could to stop it,
My Cassandra My,
We sure did try,
To not let it get us down,
The cold, I mean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The refrain is a leather boot (with flame motif) on my kidneys.

Fran said...

wow...this is breath-taking...and so is fire and holland. i definetely feel better now :)

appletrain said...

I'm pretty sure that first 'it' is supposed to be an 'if.'
I like scarves.