4.10.2007

Happy Birthday

Love,
Basically,
All those adolescent highs,
The security and warmth,
Charming,
A Pirate,
Stealing all thought,
Captivating,
Every moment,
Shorter than the last,
Like a sea to get lost in,
Neverending Capture,
Ecstatic,
Jubilaciously creative,
Too much,
Far too much,
For anyone I think,
But we wouldn't have it any other way,
Now would we?

And totally Gorge.

That is a small spectrum of Noor, of whom nothing close could ever be written. She is an experience, and she is a treasure. Lurve.

1 comment:

appletrain said...

Thank you. thankyouthankyouthankyou. I could say thank you 'till time ended and it wouldn't be enough.

You just interrupted with a phone call. My tendency to hide my excitement beneath shrouds of quiet tranquility really fools people sometimes. I hope you knew that I was over pluto, not just the moon, to hear your voice and talk and have you wish me a happy birthday LIVE. THANK YOU.