8.06.2007

Thum Thum

The drums,
Still ring in my ears,
Leaving the auditorium,

Thum Thum

You're left wanting,
One leg against the bare outside,
Maintaining face,

Thum Thum

You've never seen me,
I've never seen you,
This is evident,

Thum Thum

The moments break like glass,
Jagged moving to the electronic night,
My head is pounding

Thum Thum


You have too much eyeshadow,
You have bangs,
Your black hair glosses under the florescent light,

Thum Thum

I can't maneuver through the eager crowd,
You were about to leave,
I tell myself,

Thum Thum

Things break and form,
A beer bottle from your right hand,
Distractedly collapses on the concrete,

Thum Thum

You see,
I don't want you to see,
I tell myself,

Thum THUM

I'm tired,
I touch your cheek,
The broken glass crunches under me,

THUM THUM

You,
Mean,
Everything,

THUM THUM

A kiss.
.
.
.

THUM.

And then it's all out on the table so take your pick.

1 comment:

Fran said...

i love this too