1.07.2008

Taking Another Hit I Most Certainly Deserve

It hurts,
And it's going to get worse,
Because I want it too,
I hope you're all not too tired,
Because you just might drop it if you are,
But it's coming to a peak here,
Another tower of Babel for sure,
And I'm getting on to screaming,
As some of us diverge,
It's a rough wall and you're lucky to get around,
But I'll hold as many hands as I can,
With my own meager faith,
We'll hopefully laugh about it later,
We'll hopefully finally find our heads in all this,
Or maybe I'm just an optimist,
Or maybe you're just too quiet to agree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

appletrain said...

^^ THEY LIE. or vv, i forget where my comment is going to show up.