5.24.2008

Thoughts Immediately Following

I'll keep it short/sweet (see, I even eliminated the and or "&"). I really don't plan on ever understanding what you all see in me, but today really made an i-dont-want-to-admit-it impact. This is probably the worst of the pangs about leaving my heart's felt yet, and the only thing I can think of is how fresh in my memory all of you will always stay and how often I'll come back here to visit. God bless you in everything, as He has obviously blessed me beyond any measure. 

Love,
Tyler

2 comments:

appletrain said...

The point is not for you to understand, but simply to accept.

lupercalia said...

Hey Tyler! Surprise...I decided to give you my blog site as a belated birthday gift lol. I pretty much never write on it anymore because apparently I need to be severely depressed to write anything even relatively good which most of it isn't anyway. Buttt...read at will ;) And I am guessing this was about the party? And if so, I'm really happy that you loved it so much because when Wes and I planned it, I was afraid that you wouldn't be into the whole thing. You're an extraordinary boy Tyler and I hope you have tonsss more happy birthdays!